BUILD THE BODY YOU WANT
Fall in LOVE with Fitness this OCTOBER!
First of all, and most importantly, WELCOME BACK!!
More than anything, we ask that you respect the new rules, the new normal, and the job our staff is doing to make sure everything stay clean so that we can stay open.
We are asking for your help to continue to be as awesome as you always have been by cleaning up before and after you workout and being mindful of others in regards to physical distancing.
– Before you enter the gym, be sure you have provided your proof of vaccination or negative test in regard to COVID-19.
– Upon entering, the first thing we ask is that you sanitize your hands before entering through the turnstile.
– You’ll notice many sanitation stations all over the gym. Please clean equipment handles / dumbbells etc before AND after you use them. Use the trash cans provided to dispose of the paper towels.
– Try to come to the gym dressed and ready to go.
Keep your workouts focused and time friendly.
Keep other members in mind and when your workout is done, clean up and then leave the gym in a timely fashion to make sure we can ensure physical distancing guidelines.
– You’ll see many reminders around the gym about physical distancing, please keep this in mind throughout your workout.
everything YOU NEED
Group workouts that leave you energized
3126 Fitness Special Offer for
Join us for:
OUR CLIENTS ARE TALKING...
3126 Athletics is conveniently located next door with special offers available for Wrench Fitness Members.
When You’re Ready to Feel Your Best